Friday 18 June 2010

Get your results out :)

Its been a hell of a week this week! Results came through, did suprisingly well, my first ever A for a year :) and got myself a 1:2 (for those of you who dont know, this is pretty good) of course me and my friends all saw our results to go out for lunch then go partying, it'd be rude not to after all the hard work right :P
Also went on an adventure to Liverpool this week, Albert Docks has to be one of my favorite places in the world! especially when the sun comes out! Visited the tate, I think I had more fun in the shop than the gallery, although I did enjoy one of the exhibions, a flashy dance floor!
We managed to spot some jellyfish in the docks, I will have some pictures up soon, along with some of the last 8 Superlambananas in Liverpool! =D

No comments:

Post a Comment