Monday 26 July 2010

Yorkshire Sculpture Park




One of our first year projects was to design products a 'club' for our own chosen target audience for the yorkshire sculpture park. We were also asked to design products for these target audiences. We initially chose ours as children and there parents for family days out at the park. The project was a group project, and honestly we didnt communicate too effectivly and ended up with a lot of our designs more towards the adults rather than the children. I designed the pieces above, an advertisement for the day, an invite, a point of sale for sketch books we had to design and a press release. I took on more of an advertisers role for the project even though I'm a graphic designer but it gave me more of an insight into the advertising side and i quiet like my invite and advert designs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment