Sunday 19 September 2010

Exciting things!

Okay, so my lack of posting is carrying on a bit longer than expected as whenever I seem to be free I seem to be exhausted. (this will be worse for the next week or so as freshers has arrived and I'll be working every day for the SU or my course) So my blog posts shall resume next week, hopefully with some lovely new photos of Huddersfield freshers, for those of you who arnt fortunate enough to attend it yourselves.
Also my etsy shop shall be delayed too. I have sold two keyrings already offline though so if your in Hudds and know me, feel free to come buy a raindrop keyring off me, theyre even waterproof. My other designs of keyrings are still needing to be made currently as I got a bit distracted, but dont worry, theyl be here eventually :)

No comments:

Post a Comment