Friday 8 October 2010

The Blackout.







My student union organised a Love Music Hate Racism gig for this last week, and invited the blackout along :P I'd never listened to them before but now I seem to play them constantly! My lovely boss was nice enough to pay me to photograph them! Have to say it was awesome! I managed to get myself right at the front in the middle for a good while before I decided to move. A mosh pit also occured, in the student union!never thought id see the day! These are just a few of the photos I took, seen as I ended up taking over 300 on the night, may have a bit of a mess around with them and see what effects I can create. Definatly going to see the blackout again if I get the chance and definatly going to more SU gigs with my camera to get my mosh on! :)

1 comment: