Thursday 4 November 2010

Britishness.











So probably the worst project I've ever been given, Britishness. The aim of the brief was to create something to advertise 'This is Britain' for the British council. We were told in the brief the subject was aloud to be challenging but my tutors prefered me to do something more possitive. In the end I have ended up looking at both the possitive and negative aspects of Britishness and using photography to represent this. I'm not particularly fond of any of my final pieces for this one although these photos of the pop up cards dont do them justice. I will put better photos of them up along with photos of the fronts and backs of them aswel.

1 comment:

  1. Very nice! They are crisp and clear images. I love the composition! :)

    ReplyDelete