Thursday 18 November 2010

Photography Lessons













As part of our course in second year we have to do a couple of photography lessons. They wernt very creative in the projects they set us, one of which been shutter speed. We also got shown how to properly set up a studio, something which I'v never been shown before, partly because of my love of shooting outdoors rather than in a studio, but it does have its uses. We got to do a couple of portrait shots and a couple of product shots in the studio. I have never, and never will class myself as a portrait photographer (even though you could argue thats my current job) shooting people is always too much of a hit and miss for me and definatly not my strong point, particularly telling people how to pose for photos. However product photography I do seem to be slightly better at and I quiet like the lighting on some of the 'D"s above, although theres a lot I would change even in those images.
I apologise for my lack of blogging lately, Iv been very busy. (Dont worry mum and grandma I will show you all my latest unblogged works when I'm home for christmas as i know you keep checking for more)

No comments:

Post a Comment