Sunday 30 January 2011

NYC 1,







A couple of weeks ago I went to New York with uni. These are just a few of my fav. photos from the trip, I only took around 600 in total, bit disapointing for me but I'm glad with the results of these ones. Still need to use up the last bits of my films before I send them off for development then hopefully I'l have some more nice photos :)
You may notice Iv started putting a watermark on my images, basicly because I'm thinking of starting to sell my own prints, just give me a shout if youre interested in any :)

2 comments:

  1. I love the lanterns and the train! They are beautiful =D
    I hear Laura has a meeting with the NHS on Friday, are you still doing the photographs for it?
    x.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thankyou :) the trains probs my fav!
    oo I didnt know that, I probably will be if I'm around home when she needs them, I think it'l just depend on weather I'm around, been asked to photograph a wedding next year now too ^^

    ReplyDelete