Saturday 8 January 2011

Silent Disco








Recently asked for help by another group of events management students for their charity event. Was given the brief on Wednesday and heres what I came up with. There is a double sided flyer and an A3 poster for each design. The top one is my origional design, after discusing it I also decided to do a more simple angle (the bottom designs) I really liked doing these, very simple yet very effective, and the photos even my own this time :)
Still waiting for feedback from the group before theyre sent off to print.
Opinions welcome on what people think of these :)

2 comments:

  1. great pics love the top ones the best..mainly because theyre dark..and to me that represents a night out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks, im still waiting to hear back to see which one theyve chosen but i know what you mean about the black and a night out :)

    ReplyDelete